1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bobby V Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

This is still Epstein's team.

2. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Uh huh. Good one, BYH.

3. Herbert Anchovy

It certainly is. He took a shit and then flew the coop.

4. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

What are you, Lucchino's nephew?

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I think the best part of what was a THOROUGHLY enjoyable early evening for me, was that when FOX went to the perfect game, it went split screen for the first out (with perfect game getting the smaller window; really annoying). Red Sox were up 9-1. Then they went full screen. When they came back after the perfect game, and it was 9-5 and about to become more fun than the circus.

6. Herbert Anchovy

7. I am hammered - I freely admit that.

Bobby V will not make it to the all-star break.

So let it be be written so let it be done.

8. KP

KP Active Member

That game summed up everything wrong with this current ownership group/vibe around that team. Cutting corners to get the payroll down and left with spare parts and absolute rubbish at the manager's disposal. Didn't think twice about getting the Pink Hats whipped into a frenzy for Sweet Caroline after giving up back-to-back touchdowns.

Never in my life have I been so disgusted with this team. That's saying a lot considering what team we're talking about.

Did they get Marlon or Paul Byrd? Paul is needed more right now.

Did Liverpool win?

9. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

The Marlon Byrd trade is imminent, according to Marlon Byrd. Looks like Michael Bowden will go to the Cubs.

And Liverpool plays tomorrow.

10. KP

KP Active Member

Anyone have any blue ink I can borrow?

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Herbert's bang-on right. Theo is the emperor sans clothes. Took a shit and flew the coop is a perfect description. Won a World Series on the foundation that Dan Duquette built. Then built this shit stain of a team and left before it all came crumbling down with his reputation inexplicably intact among the hero worshippers in Boston. If you're expecting the little boy genius to be your savior, you're going to be very disappointed.

12. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Sure thing. Larry thanks you for the assist.

Draft saved Draft deleted