1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Idiots Allowed Fantasy League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Mar 24, 2005.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah, in most weeks 87 pts is plenty enough to win. Would rather get whipped than lose a low-scoring game by a few points. Oh well. Can't win it all every year. This was a smoke and mirrors year for me once McFadden got hurt, DeShawn Jackson stopped trying, the Bucs stopped playing with a lead for Blount and Vernon Davis became Mark Bruener. I think I made more transactions than anyone, which is not usually a good sign.

Really, I just wanted to give the Hots a shot. I felt bad for them. Well, Boom, anyway. :D :D :D

2. I'd be willing to start Tim Tebow if you started Cam Newton

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

A rough month for the 2170s on several levels, capped off by a disastrous playoff debacle for the Hots. Maybe they thought this was a bye week.

SO ANNOYED.

4. Well I guess now we have seen what happens. Only 108 days till Opening Day in baseball.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Did Chris win in baseball too? Could we have a dual commish?

Hopefully Idaho can save us from a Chris commissionership? :D

6. Why yes - yes I did win baseball too.

PS the link to your avatar is broken. Time for a new one

7. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Yea, it's been gone for awhile now. Been meaning to get around to change it.

And it looks like the link in bottom signature is dead too.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Well, essentially I was accurate, the rest of the team sat themselves.

Ready for baseball.

9. If anger sex with me makes you feel better - I'm OK with that

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

There is still a mathematical possibility that Anquin Boldin could score 8 TDs in the second half, and then you could have anger sex with BYH.

Let's discuss as this unfolds.

11. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Oh, hi. Is this thing still on?

When do the playoffs start?

12. The Finals start tonight.

Good luck Idaho. I honestly think you have the better team. I'll need a monster outing from Tom Brady but with my luck Tim Tebow will post more points and be stuck on my bench.

Draft saved Draft deleted