1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bachmann gets tough on Iran

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Not everyone, but it's easy to spot the ones that are.

2. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Remember, if you call a crazy person crazy, you "fear" them and this proves their legitimacy and political potency, and also proves that it is actually YOU who are crazy.

Still my favorite wackadoo meme ever.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Oh, I wouldn't be so harsh on the writer. Bachman has had so many "oops" moments to choose from ...

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

She is so amazingly stupid. Great fodder for comedians.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Now this is how you cross thread, folks. Well done.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

If we close our embassy in Iran, how will anyone get lifetime passes to all MLB games?

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

No republican has paid any attention to her since about a week after the Iowa straw poll, which she essentially bought...

8. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Not to dispute your contention, but your post is directly above the ad for "Fire from the Heartland: The Awakening of the Conservative Woman" DVD featuring an all-star cast including ... Michele Bachmann.

Oh, and let's not forget that when Ron Paul was giving his master classes to members of Congress a few years back, his prize pupil was Bachmann. I can only imagine the other students in the class were a tree stump (R-Tenn.) and Joe Kennedy (D-Mass.)

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Are we sure Joe Kennedy wasn't hanging out with his good buddy Hugo Chavez at the time?

Draft saved Draft deleted