1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lindsay Lohan appears to be doing great

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double Down, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Clearly we've found Lindsay's brother.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Just deserts for what you've subjected our eyes to? :D

3. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

AP story on her first day of community service today.

LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan arrived late to her first day of community service at the county morgue Thursday and was turned away, another hiccup in the actress' effort to prove to a judge that she is complying with terms of her probation.

Lohan had been told to arrive at 8 a.m. for an orientation session but arrived 40 minutes late, spokesman Craig Harvey said. The actress was told to try again on Friday, but will have to arrive at 7 a.m., he said.

Steve Honig, Lohan's spokesman, said in a statement that the actress was late because she didn't know which entrance to report to and "and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival."

The "Mean Girls" star's tardy arrival at the morgue came a day after she was scolded by a judge for being terminated from a community service assignment at a women's shelter. The hearing ended with Lohan's probation being revoked and her being led from court in handcuffs.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't think she's bottomed out yet. You look at her face when she was in court and she's not sorry, she shows no remorse and she turns around and fucks up the next day...

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Exactly. She's just pissed that everybody's being mean to her.

6. Mizzougrad96

I don't know if there has been another comparable train wreck in the last 20+ years. Lindsay was on her way to being one of the biggest stars in the country and then it's been a freefall...

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Between the champagne and the hand jobs and the kissin' ass by every one involved
    What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

So I'll meet you at the bottom if there really is one
    They always told when you hit it you'll know it
    But I been fallin' so long it's like gravity's gone and I'm just floatin'

8. And then there's this, from TMZ ...

Lindsay and her sister would both be well served if someone put a bullet in Mike and Dina Lohans' brains.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Looks like we've found the one person who makes Michael Lohan look like a good parent.

10. Mizzougrad96

The thing that is so interesting about Lohan is that while so many of the Britney, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie etc... have dealt with their problems, Lohan is in so much worse shape than any of them. She probably legitimately is almost broke and at some point will have to resort to extreme measures to make money, assuming she doesn't just kill herself, or OD on something which I think at this point would surprise nobody.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Who would you rather?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I have read rumors that she has spent time in the Middle East and Asia, um, servicing very wealthy men for lots and lots of money.

Draft saved Draft deleted