1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sunshine Patrol at it again:Atheists sue Rick Perry, a former Democrat

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. printdust

printdust New Member

Terrier: What, pray tell, would you call the "radical left" ? Or does the left have that fringe?

2. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

This is where both sides win. A completely marginalized little group gets some publicity. Rick Perry and his supporters get a powerless strawman to speak out bravely against.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Rejoice, emmanuels:

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-tosses-attempt-stop-texas-prayer-rally-212259072.html

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

uh huh. Obama was only elected by grunting retarded negroes wheeled to the polls by ACORN.

Got it.

BTW, functionally retarded people still have the right to vote.
    How else do you think the teabaggers won their seats?

5. printdust

printdust New Member

Tea baggers are seniors who have done more for this country than you could do in two lifetimes, and hard-working people who are tired of seeing liberals (and some pseudo-conservatives fleece them for cash at every turn and manipulate the judicial system for their own pet projects.

If that's retarded, sign my ass up.

6. printdust

printdust New Member

...then wipe your face with the dust Rick Perry will kick up in blowing the Messiah off the map in another 15 months...if he just runs. If not, Mitt or whomever. Last poll I saw, Generic Republican kicks Messiah's ass.

7. According to Cornell University's 2008 statistics, about 12 million people in America were classified as cognitively disabled and 16 or older.

Obama won the election by about 9.5 million votes.

You think about 85 percent of all of those people, even assuming they were all 18, voted and all did so for Obama?

8. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

You're really bringing the stupid tonight, eh dust?

Got a link for that poll?

9. LeCranke

LeCranke Member

Rick Perry's got quite the hotline to God going on...

His prayers for rain have finally been answered, to the tune of less than one whole inch falling from a tropical storm.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Tropical-system-leaves-little-rain-in-dry-Texas-1651744.php

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I know some teabaggers. When I talk to them I feel like Einstein talking to Carrot Top.

Oh yes, in case you're wondering, they are already sucking off the government teat -- hard.

They want the guvvmint to keep its hands off their Medicare and Social Security.

They tell me about "the media."

I tell them, "look you senile screeching old idiots, I have worked in the media for 30 years, and my father before me worked in the media for 50 years. I know all about the fucking media. I know every fucking thing about it. Don't you even dare think of telling me about the media. I will tell YOU about it. And you have played. Like a drum."

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I read a history book on world religions. It was pretty interesting to realize there were "religions" before Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam...Voltaire was right.
    I've always felt faith was how people explained to themselves the unexplainable. Why a young child dies, why a natural disaster happens....I mean really, isn't it easier to go through life figuring there is a "reason" for everything? What would happen if people accepted that everything was just random, that there was no rhyme or reason to why things happen.

12. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

We wouldn't need prisons or governments or anything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.