1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This woman has balls.....and she's hanging 'em in court.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jul 28, 2011.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-faces-trial-fake-testicles-163136934.html

And the fact she's 65....hey, nice to see an elderly woman with a hell of a sense of humor.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

This. Is. Awesome.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Geez. They'd run out of ticket paper in Texas if they cited you for balls hanging from your trailer hitch.

4. FleetFeet

FleetFeet Member

Fuda said if the fake testicles were a free speech issue, "I don't know what they would be trying to express."

Isn't that the point, at least in part? Free speech includes the freedom of expression, which by extent can include self-expression - without actually saying anything. It shouldn't matter of a law enforcement officer knows, or understands, what an individual is trying to say. Quite frankly, it's none of the government's damn business.

I live in one of the states where legislation was introduced (and later abandoned) to ban the display of bulls testicles on vehicles. In 2007, Delegate LeRoy Myers Jr. wanted to "take a stand." Well, he was promptly told to sit the hell down.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17302498/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/when-fake-bull-testicles-are-outlawed/

5. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

I was about to post pretty much the exact same thing Ace posted. Those things are all over here.
    I find a lot of the trucks more offensive than the balls.

Draft saved Draft deleted