1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SJ.com fantasy golf

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cosmo, Dec 24, 2009.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Clock is ticking. Two more days until season starts and we've got 18 teams. Always room for more teams to eat my dust!

2. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

OK, issues arise.

I'm trying to put in my lineup and it won't acknowledge my team. Well, it will, but it won't let me do anything but "create team." Which, I already did.

Plus, it says I'm not registered for any teams. Which, I am.

Help.

3. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

OK, ignore previous. I took the path of least resistance and re-registered. So there's two Brokeback Branams on our roster. Feel free to disregard one.

4. NCGOLF14

NCGOLF14 New Member

Geoff Ogilvy screwed a few of us. I made sure to let him know about it on Twitter, too.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Which ever one is doing better, we'll be sure to disregard.

6. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Hey, at least it got in the news the night before. This kind of shit usually doesn't get out until he's played three holes and quits.

7. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Thanks to Geoff Ogilvy's dance with a coral reef, they'll be interchangeable.

8. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

At least I can say that my team led the league after the first round of the season.

9. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I'll just say, good thing I had Dustin Johnson, so Geoff Ogilvy's coral reef adventures didn't hurt me.

10. NCGOLF14

NCGOLF14 New Member

Yea, Ernie Els sure helped me out a little, too. Up 13 spots between rounds 1 and 2!

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

ALERT: Bob Hope this week. Five-round tournament. Get your lineups in by Tuesday night.

12. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Nice round, Ryan Moore.

Draft saved Draft deleted