1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running video games (and consoles) thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Will Hernandez, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I've played Star Wars, Batman and Indy Jones on the Xbox 360. And they've all been great.

Not a Harry Potter fan, but might consider the Lego game just because of the others.

2. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Hank, it's better when you know the canon story. You miss a lot of the humour otherwise.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Yea, I know. Which is why I haven't seriously considered it.

I love the irreverent humor in the Star Wars/Batman/Indy.

I really have too much of a backlog in my other games too that I should finish up.

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Oooooooohhh....Augusta National will be in the new Tiger Woods game:

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=5987199

5. statrat

statrat Member

Got NBA Jam for Wii for Christmas. Sooo awesome. I played it for practically two days straight. My arms are now killing me.

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I've made it a rule never to buy games (besides those with accessories, like Rock Band) for more than 50 bucks. Augusta National's inclusion on the new TW game is going to test that rule in a big way.

7. Hank_Scorpio

Beat me to it. I really wasn't looking forward to any releases this year. But this may change that.

Could be back to back decent Tiger Woods games.

Last year, they brought you the Ryder Cup. This year, The Masters.

Here's the pastapadre link:

http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/01/04/tiger-woods-12-features-the-masters

8. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Finally, something in my life to be proud of: I rank 65th out of close to 90,000 players in Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Wow, that's impressive.

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, you don't get to play in the Pac-Man Championship Tournament play-in game because the 45,621st place guy gets a spot for winning his division.

11. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

Just found out tonight that the pro cymbal expansion pack for rock band is not compatible with the rb1 drum set.

Sort of pissed off by that. But I guess. I will just get the pro guitar.

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Has anyone played Red Dead Undead Nightmare? Is it worth the money for the disk?

I rented Red Dead Redemption and I enjoyed it, but I don't feel the need to go through some long, involved saga. I have a feeling Undead Nightmare is more my line of country.

Draft saved Draft deleted