1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Home bowl syndrome

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Usded to work with a guy who was in the Brituish merchant marine in the 60s and he said there was a Phantom Shitter on his ship. He said four guys could be sitting in the room when suddenly somebody would find a fresh deucer in the garbage can and nobody could figure out who did it or how it got there.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

In a clutch move one time in the Holiday Inn in Missoula, Mont., I chose to not subject my roommate to my "grump." So I went to the bathroom downstairs near the bar and clogged it. Nobody had to know. :-X

3. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Well done. Funny how stuff like that lives on. I wasn't there to witness it, but another buddy of mine cleared out half a Wendy's (or maybe a Hardees) with what has since been dubbed "The People's Fart". This happened when the Rock was at the height of his powers.

Anyway, legend has it that besides the high decibel level, the stink was instant and thick.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Crapping at work = getting paid to shit. It's a win/win situation, as long as you can get some alone time.

In retail though, the nasties come out of the woodwork. People, especially women, will shit anywhere in the bathroom. The seat, the floor, walls, sink. Ugh.

At our store, some guy didn't even try to go in our bathrooms. He tried to exit the store and dropped the duece through his pant leg on the floor.

It doesn't compare to this little nugget though:

http://auburnpub.com/news/local/article_37075400-8dd1-11df-b5c7-001cc4c002e0.html

5. chester

chester Member

Well, that gives new meaning to "pinching off a loaf."

6. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Piss doesn't scare me as much as shit. The guy was probably drunk, too, so that helps even more.

7. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

When I was six, maybe seven, I was sitting down taking a particularly uneventful poop. I had my pants around my ankles, like most people, and for some reason (Maybe it was a little kid chubby, I don't know), I started peeing and it went in between the crack between the toilet bowl and toilet lid and straight into my pants.

I freaked out and, ever since then, I'm paranoid about it happening again and, so, when I'm at home, I like to take off my pants, fold them up, and put them to the side. I also find that it allows me to stretch my legs and get super comfortable.

Try it. It's much better.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Oh, CB, why did you hafta ask him to explain?

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Wow. :eek: So that explains that. Now, I really, really hope no one else uses your laptop ... ever!

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

I wish I could unsee this.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Schieza...that issue was just covered in a recent funbag. Maybe Tuesday's. And it's very important. The key is to stuff your dick so far down that it's practically fishing. Can't risk something like that happening again.

12. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

I'm not going to say what Schieza does is normal...but, I will say that when I go before a shower and am all stripped down, it is much more comfortable than the normal way. I guess it's just the feeling of freedom, no constrains so the body and bowels relax.
    That being said, before a shower is about the only time I go free spirited. Anywhere else is just bizarre.

Draft saved Draft deleted