1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kornheiser suspended from PTI

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by TheSportsPredictor, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I don't see anything inappropriate about that outfit. You could find that in any number of professional business offices anywhere around the country.

And yes, it is a lot of red, but as Sammy Hagar once noted, I like red. I think she looks good in it.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

One of these days those boots are gonna walk all over you.

3. Jeff Wallner

Jeff Wallner Member

Bottom line: if you want to be taken seriously, you don't wear that outfit. You simply don't.

4. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

There might be 47-year-olds who can pull it off, but she's not one of them.

5. JackS

JackS Member

Kornheiser should have made a comment about Storm being kidnapped and missing all the changes in fashion over the last 18 years.

Then he wouldn't have been suspended.

6. Jeff Wallner

Jeff Wallner Member

This can't be by accident, can it? I find it almost impossible to believe that Hannah looks in the mirror and thinks, "yes, this is appropriate attire". She must know she's pushing the limits. There has to be a method to the madness.

7. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Wants to know what all the fuss is about:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. I also think she's begun to shave some years off her age. I remember her being in John Paxson's class at ND.

9. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

There's some speculation it was more for the comment about Berman gaining his weight "back-back-back-back-back" than the stated reason of dissing Hannah's fashion sense.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Ah, when it comes to female TV personalities, sj always seems to regress to the Eisenhower era. Even to a Catholic schoolgirl fetishist, it's not that sexual a getup. The color may be a bit too assertive, granted.

11. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

It's not that it's sexual, it's that she can't really pull it off. And the red just screams I'M TRYING TOO HARD!!!!!1

If she were to hand that outfit over to Michelle Beadle? Now we're cooking with propane.

12. [​IMG]

Has no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted