1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome to the Pac-10, Lane Kiffin

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jan 12, 2010.

1. jps

jps Active Member

And I'll make this point for the last time. Whether you think Kiffin screwed everyone or not, that ship had sailed. The conditions were set. They weren't changing. At that point you either decide to move on and get as much information as you can, or you decide (for everyone else in the room) this is the time to pick a losing battle

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Kiffin tried to set ground rules that weren't acceptable to everyone in the room, so he walked.

Bummer. I'll blame Kiffin, you can blame the person who found them unacceptable.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

He may not have screwed everyone, but "rumors are mounting" that he did screw co-eds..

http://www.bittenandbound.com/

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Larry Eustachy fails to see what the big deal is.

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Been wondering how long it would take this story to come out. Anyone know Kiffin's plans for this year's Super Bowl?

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

If that photo is for real (even if the photo itself doesn't say anything other than him and Mike Tomlin talked to two girls), who ignored Kiffin's no cameras at the party groundrules?

7. Magnum

Magnum Member

Yeah, that's right because anyone who's not douchebag TV guy is obviously a sycophant who does whatever Kiffin wants ...

8. Wes Rucker

Wes Rucker Member

KNS has its own camera crew. Being the baggy-eyed, one-man band that I am, I have a Flip video camera that I use pretty much every day.

9. Wes Rucker

Wes Rucker Member

Those pictures were taken the night of UT's spring game, when Tomlin was the team's guest speaker. Those pictures have circulated around the web since the day after the spring game.

Kiffin's brother-in-law, former UT QB coach David Reaves, is also in the picture.

I find it hard to believe Kiffin would try hooking up with women while hanging out with his wife's brother. I can't say he didn't, but come on, that would be pretty messed up.

10. JJHHI

JJHHI Member

Hmmm. So the ground rules would have affected the "print guys," as well. Interesting.

11. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Wes,

Since you're here and commenting on the photo, lemme ask you this: Do you think it's safe to say Kiffin never boinked any co-eds while he was coach at UT?

12. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Vegas baby!!

Draft saved Draft deleted