1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yet another fantasy football league — Roster change

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YGBFKM, Aug 13, 2009.

?

What draft time is best for you?

1. Saturday, Aug. 22, 1 p.m. Central

14.3%
  2. Sunday, Aug. 23, 1 p.m.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Saturday, Aug. 29, 1 p.m.

28.6%
  4. Sunday, Aug, 30, 1 p.m.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Monday, Aug. 24, Noon Central

28.6%
  6. Monday, Aug. 31, Noon Central

28.6%
  1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Another shameless bump. Instead of "Mythirdleague" maybe this should have been named "Myslackerleague" considering the lack of trash-talking.
    Anyhoo, is anyone else positively giddy about the Chargers this season? I have one draft left. I don't think I'll be able to get LT, but Rivers is a distinct possibility at QB. With six games against the morass that is the AFC West, he might throw for 6,000 yards.
    And on that thought, let me throw out a question ... who do you guys like more as a fantasy QB, Rivers or McNabb? McNabb has four games against the AFC West and maybe a more pass-happy offense. Rivers has six AFC West games, and threw for more yards last year.
    When it comes time to pick a QB in this last league, both these guys should be there and I'm trying to decide which one I want. I could use some advice. And for what it's worth, I have Brian Westbrook locked up as a keeper pick.

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Not sure about Tomlinson this year, but I love Rivers as a top starting fantasy quarterback. He's on at least two of my teams.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

What good is trash talking before the games start? My best player could tear an ACL in the first quarter. No point in talking shit until we see what we each have, right? :D

4. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

I'm having trouble voting for a draft time.

The GM for Cutlers_Butlers will acknowledge Aaron Rodgers' first touchdown pass next Sunday night by:

A) Punching the wall in disgust
    B) Pumping his fist in triumph
    C) Punching himself in the face

5. imjustagirl

D) Throwing his new laptop against his kitchen counter until it breaks. Then realizing he can no longer get live scoring.

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Why the FUCK can't I sign in on this bitch?

Someone PM me with the info, please. I used the ID and password that was provided initially, but now it's telling me the league no longer exists or some shit.

I_HEART_ADRIAN_PETERSON

aka

Jajaja

7. imjustagirl

If you just go to fantasysports.yahoo.com and log in, your leagues will show up on the right. You can just click on them from there.

Unless your stuiped.

8. Norman Stansfield

YOUR STUIPED.

9. Norman Stansfield

I_HEART_ADRIAN_PETERSON

10. imjustagirl

I told BYH today I was changing my name to I_HEART_GREG_JENNINGS.

But then I accidentally spelled it Gregg. Dammit.

11. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Great! There goes another laptop. :)

12. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

In honor of my 2-0 start, I give this thread a terrorist fist-bump.

Draft saved Draft deleted