1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running "Entourage" thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Andy _ Kent, Jul 13, 2009.

1. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Fuck no.

I hate him almost as much as Drama.

2. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

I doubt it. I think they have went back to the Season 1 Vince where he does shit from episode to episode without any sort of repercussions or nod to history.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The actor who plays Billy does a great job, number 2 behind Ari in my book.

4. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Well, to be fair, any time they try something new people bitch and complain. I'd like to see this chick claim he knocked her up though. I mean, at what point does Vinny knock someone up after all the 45-minute hookups he has with people he just met?

5. nafselon

Oh no, I enjoy the early years of Vince where he just did shit for giggles and it was never referred to again. It's ok with me because that's who he is.

6. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

My favorite instance of that has to be this season where he bribes a DMV worker and then openly admits it on Leno. No one even batted an eyelash at that.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

That was hardcore of Drama. I bet he loses his job, but ends up going to the press about it. Between him Jamie Lynn and Vince they could make the dude look bad.

Ashley is annoying as fuck. And ugly too. Can't wait until she's done.

The video work will definitely be all over the news soon. But I agree it may help Vince.

8. nafselon

Probably the most Ari-light episode in a couple of seasons. And Saget was rather funny and disturbing at the same time.

9. The Q Man

The Q Man Member

I couldn't stop laughing at Saget. I kept rewinding it because I was laughing so hard that missed the later stages of his diatribe.

10. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I'm only through Episode 2 of the season, and sorry to bring this back up....

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but when the discussion of Seth Rogan and 'Blu Ray' came up, my first thought was "product placement." Or Seth Rogan's agent got him written into the script.

So Seth Rogan's "never watched Entourage and doesn't plan to."

Yeah, right.

Prediction: Rogan will cameo on Entourage in yet another "life-imitates-art-imitates-life" storyline before the end of next season.

You gotta watch for the product placements creeping into the script.

That said, I still f'in love this show, and it's still on my bucket list to appear as an extra.

11. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

While this season hasn't been all that interesting, Saget, at least, made this latest episode amusing. The Drama-getting-tortured storyline has potential. Hopefully, that'll turn into something fun.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I thought it was a great episode.

The thing that is so funny about Bob Saget is that he has long been one of the raunchiest comics working. It is so amazing that he's best known for playing a dad on a milquetoast TV sitcom and hosting America's Funniest Home Videos.

I've seen Saget live and I've seen Dice Clay live and Saget made me squirm more than Dice did.

He's one funny guy though...

Draft saved Draft deleted