1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009 NHL Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Allegedly, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Quenneville came out in the postgame presser and pissed and moaned for 15 minutes about a first-period penalty call.

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

3. mb

mb Active Member

You know, after last night I had *just* started to think the Pens might be able to get it done against Detroit.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Hey, he has his opinion. Big F'ing deal if we don't agree with it or it was wrong.

We have all been wrong about something on this board before.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

That's funny......the Spits pulled me even with you, now they've sent you back in front.

Also funny that a couple of days ago, after Windsor beat Rimouski in the tie-breaker, you suggested they wouldn't get past Drummondville in the semi, let alone Kelowna in the final.

But you picked 'em at the right time, and I will humbly settle my new Super Burger debt. :)

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

How lonely is it really on that ivory tower of yours, Hank? Take your time with the answer ... we've got a while.

HB is entitled to his opinion, last time I checked. Many of you may disagree. A few of you might have laughed. It's still his opinion.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

He's entitled to his opinion and we have the right to point out the fact we think he's wrong and full of shit.

Free country and all that jazz.

If he's gonna say crazy-ass shit, he surely knows the response he got is coming. He's been here long enough.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I'm tired from jumping off and on the Spits bandwagon.

Probably the worst game of the entire tournament. It was all over after three shots in the first seven minutes.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

How do you think the Troops would have fared?

10. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

My sarcasm should just be assumed by now, doncha think? ;)

11. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

Enough, you know ... if hockeybeat wanted to defend himself and his opinion, he can do so here, instead of doing it somewhere so safe that we can't criticize it.

Let's move on. Big game on Tuesday ...

12. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Maybe hockey fans won't have to wait ... via ESPN, the NHL may alter its playoff schedule: http://bit.ly/J61FR

Draft saved Draft deleted