1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

24 Day 7

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oscar Gamble, Dec 4, 2008.

1. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Not worth it for the number of people you'd piss off. Shocking your audience isn't always good. People don't want to dislike Aaron Pierce.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

There have been a few more characters like that: Mike, Terri, Michelle, Oscar.

3. BRoth

BRoth Member

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to take a year or two after this season.

4. e4

e4 Member

jack should remain in the coma next season while we get to see his whole time in china -- torture, escape, whatever, etc. -- play out in his head. and i guess they could cut back and forth to whatever they have going on in new york.

but i concur with notion of shaking things up, and i didn't start watching the show until it was a handful of seasons old.

5. greenlantern

greenlantern Guest

The Unit just got axed. Anybody want to see the ghost of David Palmer haunting Charles Logan's ass?

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Who was Oscar? I'm completely blanking on him.

7. KYSportsWriter

The guy who loved Chloe and died in season 2 (????) when a canister of nerve gas was released in CTU. At least, I think that's his name.

8. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I want to say that was four or five, definitely not two. Two was the nuke.

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Edgar! You mean this guy, right?

[​IMG]

10. KYSportsWriter

That's him! God, I feel stupid for forgetting his name. He was one of my favorite characters.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

They ever do that, I'm out for fucking good. He's the moral compass. I'm all for surprises, but that would be going against the show's soul.

12. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Wfw, Babar.

Draft saved Draft deleted