1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports reporter/designer, Kalispell, Mont.

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by sportschick, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Your point?

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

he wants to appear to be smart?

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Actually, all three of them do. Try again.

4. thebigd

thebigd Member

Did they ever make a hire?

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

YOU'RE ...

Ah, fuck it. I just can't.

6. thebigd

thebigd Member

i shoulda seen that coming LOL

7. Cutthroats

Cutthroats New Member

If sportschick had spent more time designing pages and less time posting on sportsjournalists.com, she might have been paid more in Missoula.

8. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Well, from what I've seen of Lee, I doubt anyone was making much coin in Missoula.

Also, it's pretty unprofessional to come on here and do what you just did. Doesn't speak very highly of your management skills.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

why did cut come to the board and act like a dick?

10. Death

Death Member

Highly doubtful. She could have been the next coming of Tim Ball and wouldn't have sniffed enough to earn a decent wage on what your paper pays. So cut the personal shit.

Lee's many failings have been no secret on this board and many others. And, for the cost of living, the Missoulian should pay much better than it does. In many instances when it comes to comparing paycheck to paycheck, Lee makes Hagadone look generous.

Dickhead.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

really makes you wonder why there's so many openings in such a great town, doesn't it?

12. Death

Death Member

Perhaps if Cutthroats (obviously his way of doing business, and not a fishing reference) spent more time analyzing content and less time posting on SportsJournalists.com, his section wouldn't look so cookie-cutter and bland; a direct contrast to the beautiful area it supposedly serves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.