1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Rumors are that Big Brother 11 might be a winter edition.

Can't find a link, I've seen it on a couple of fan sites, though.

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Wow, you're like, psychic! :)

3. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

If you look at hamsterwatch, they usually post the ratings after each show, and last year's winter edition kept finishing second behind Idol... now it was always like a 4-1 gap, but I guess if you're CBS, you'll pay next to nothing to get a 4 rating behind American Idol two or three days a week in February.

4. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

Jerry is a piece of shit. He apparently said during interviews in the backyard after the finale (found here ) that the reason he didn't win the jury prize was b/c a lot of his fan base was affected by Hurricane Ike and couldn't get to a phone.
    Complete shithead.

I wanted Dan to win, but I was surprised it was unanimous. I really was pleased with the final 2.

5. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I voted for Renny.

6. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Supposedly BB10 didn't own the car that Memphis won and is trying to buy it for $24K. How the hell does CBS give something away it didn't own?

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Where'd you see this?

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted