1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 10 ***SPOILER DISCUSSIONS***

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 22, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Re: Big Brother 10

I am shocked, positively SHOCKED, at this news. He just doesn't seem the type. I mean, drawing attention to himself? Not our Jessie.

2. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

LOL.
    I really hope he's gone tonight. It makes more sense for most of them to vote him out -- Angie's not a real threat. Jessie could keep winning competitions. And talking about himself. And being, what'd kokane call it, a Super Douche Deluxe.

3. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Some of the players are in a good spot. There's lots of drama that likely will decide who goes on the block. Jessie is still a target, but so are his teammates. On the other side, there's Libra. And Jerry is in a bad spot with lots of people a little miffed at him. Dan has to be laughing. By the way, why do we never see or hear from Ollie? Are they boinking in the bedroom all day?

4. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

this may be the stupidest bunch of houseguests in the series' history.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Well, I just saw who won HOH. Ugh.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Aw you guys. I'm sitting in a bar and I can't get hamster watch on my CrackBerry.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Dude, it's not even close. I'll pit this group against last season in an IQ test with supreme confidence. Of course, the results might both be single digits.

And ditto the ugh on the new HOH. Probably the most ugh-worthy possible outcome.

8. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

Jerry is awful. I can't wait to see that guy voted off. god i don't like that old f#ck.

libra needs to go too.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Can't wait to see April and Ollie canoodling in the HOH bedroom for an entire week ... <gag>

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Eye Candy lives for another week! Whoooooooooooooooooo!

11. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm going to go watch on YouTube if it's posted.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

So Keesha claims to have made out with a random Oscar award winner and to have dated this guy for three months:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted