1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

5/1 LOST (yeah, spoilers, etc., etc.)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by AgatePage, May 1, 2008.

1. Jack_Bauer24

Jack_Bauer24 New Member

I haven't had a chance to go back and look, but I am about 99 percent sure we've seen that guy before. I don't know if he was a Dharma custodian with Ben's father, but we definitely saw him in the episode when Ben killed everyone.

2. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I haven't gone back and looked again, but when I first saw him I thought it was Ben's father.

3. clarkington

clarkington Member

I thought he was the guy from the boat who died (the radio guy). But that was on a quick look and I haven't gone back and looked again.

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, it's Horace Goodspeed.

Horace and his wife helped Ben's mom on the side of a road after she went into early labor. Later, Horace and his wife offered Ben's dad a job with Dharma. Horace was killed in the gassing, and IIRC, Ben came up on him and closed his eyes. Something he didn't do for anyone else.

Draft saved Draft deleted