1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wheel of Fortune (again)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by clarkington, Mar 17, 2008.

1. clarkington

clarkington Member

Hey Everyone,
    Just wanted to brag that Mrs. Clarkington's episode of Wheel of Fortune airs Wednesday (as in March 19). She's the only woman on the panel, so it won't be tough to figure out who's who. And no, I'm not spilling the beans on how she did. You'll just have to check it out for yourselves.
    Happy "Wheel Watching" as they say.

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I turn it on every night to see what Vanna is wearing (no joke), so I'll be there.

3. I turn it on every night to see how SportsJournalists.commers are faring.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

By the end of the decade, there will be more SportsJournalists.commers on game shows than working in newspapers.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I hope they both win.

6. clarkington

clarkington Member

I forgot to post a reminder to watch yesterday, just curious if anyone saw Wheel of Fortune yesterday? My wife was the big winner with 26,000 ... but missed the bonus round puzzle. It was crazy exciting.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Awesome. Congrats.

About that loan .....

8. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

So she made more in one game show than I make in a year. Superb!

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Too bad she's not Michael Larsen -- you know, minus the ice-cream salesman and the killing oneself part.

10. clarkington

clarkington Member

Yeah, actually she was a teacher in a Catholic grade school. She made 21,000 last year ... she made more than that in 23 minutes on Wheel.
    It was quite amazing

Draft saved Draft deleted