1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Curb, 10/7

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spinning27, Oct 7, 2007.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Was the limo driver the same guy who was "The Wiz" in that one Seinfeld episode?

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I totally want that freak book.

3. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Not positive, but I think so. He's also been on several episodes of Reno 911. I remember him most from his old MTV commercials where he played a Sinatra-esque singer. "Damn you, bourbon ... damn you straight ... to hell."

4. patchs

patchs Active Member

Brilliant episode, that's 4 out of 5 that are classics.
    Pretty good, pretty, pretty good.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Oh, that was the Wiz! Only he did better as the driver. At the same time though, at what point does someone wonder why Larry David's wife doesn't smack the shit out of him? Lots of good laughs, but I started to think it was a bit over the top at times.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I believe the actor's name is Toby Huss. My best friend's wife's sister dated him for a stretch; then again, she's done quite a bit of "dating" of half of Hollywood. Some of the stories are legend; one of them might be a reason she hasn't made it big in Hollywood ...

But Toby's a funny guy in most of the shows he's in.

7. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

I thought that was the best episode of the season.

8. estreetband75

estreetband75 Member

Hilarious episode

Great scene where Larry instantly turns on Susie, telling her, "If I were your husband, you wouldn't be let out of the house wearing that."

And the Freak Book -- classic.

9. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

I love how Larry loathes everybody at Ted Danson's party, so he immediately goes to the bartender and starts a conversation about the bowtie. That's classic Larry.

"Just because a person's bald doesn't mean I necessarily have to like them."

"I'd hug you, but I know you have a phobia."

"Happy birthday, Becker."

"Check out the freaks, Mr. McEnroe."

10. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

My least favorite episode of the season thus far, but still consistantly hilarious.

"Happy Birthday, Becker!"

11. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Least favorite as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted