1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 8 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Jul 5, 2007.

1. I guess it depends on whose panties.

2. cgibby

cgibby New Member

I think Dick looks at Dani in a creepy way, almost like he fantasizes about being with her ... in one way or another ... thought maybe I was just being perverted until my wife said the same thing last night.

anybody else notice that?

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Not at all... He may be a lot of things, but I've never picked up on that for a second...

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Ew ... I don't want that vision in my head.

5. WS

WS Member

Dick and Daniele (as a pair) are still there because of America's choice and Eric's way of convincing people, which came back to bite him in the ass at the end

6. Mizzougrad96

Outstanding point... If America didn't like Dick so much, Eric would have had them voted out very early on...

I just want a Zach-Dick finale so it will at least be interesting... Having both of the Donatos in the Final 2 will be boring since Dick will tell everyone to vote for Daniele.

7. Mizzougrad96

Spoiler alert...

Dick won Part 2 of the HOH competition... He will face off against Zach for the final HOH tonight on the show...

I'm a little surprised since most people believe that the last category is trivia, which Daniele seems to be pretty good at. I'm curious if Daniele threw the second part of the competition or if they actually had to compete...

8. Flash

Flash Guest

LOL ... maybe she thinks there's another POV left?

Producers should totally throw a wrench into things and make it a physical competition. Loser Zach ... all the way!

9. WS

WS Member

Well, the last two HoHs have been trivia, won by Dick and Zach each. Could be interesting. If Zach wins, Daniele acts like a crying baby on national TV because she'll be out.

unless Zach hates Dick that much. My bet is Dani drops Daddy after the game is over.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I've cut my BB viewing down to the eviction shows (three hours per week was too much time for me). But my wife watches and hits the spoiler sites.

She says the people who watch the live feeds all hate Dick. But the people just watching on CBS love him. Are y'all getting that sense too?

11. WS

WS Member

I think everyone loved him when most of the people hadn't been evicted yet just because he was entertaining. I was hoping he would last a while, but get knocked out 4th or 5th

12. Mizzougrad96

I was hoping that the Final Four would have been Eric, Jessica, Dick and Daniele for the majority of the game, those were the four best players... I wanted to see Jessica win it since she was the most likable of the four and actually seems to be a nice person... I would have loved to see her against Dick in the Final 2...

That said, based on the way Zach has played lately, it's hard to say he doesn't deserve to be there...

As long as Daniele doesn't win, I'll be happy...

Draft saved Draft deleted