1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 8 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Thanks, I think... ;D

2. Mizzougrad96

From the discussion from the Showtime show, the plan is to evict Dustin and then pluck off Amber and Jameka the following weeks. Jameka can't play for HOH and as Eric pointed out, Amber is too pathetic to win anything...

3. cgibby

cgibby New Member

Going after the God Squad, I love it. Can't wait to see them leave.
    As much as I hate listening to Dick every episode he is good for ratings ... would be bad if he left.
    PS: Please tel me Amber isn't the only chick to get naked on this show!!!

4. Flash

Flash Guest

I actually like that plan. Get rid of the sloths and then have all the vultures feast upon each other! Get rid of Jameka first, though. I want to see a complete Amber breakdown.

5. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

This stuff is too good. I may be looking forward to tonight's episode more than my own wedding. And, frankly, I have to cover a city meeting tonight. If the wife watches without waiting for me, the honeymoon might be over. I might make her start watching football games with me. Of course, she knows that she only has to wait 30 minutes for me to fall asleep before changing it to the Food Network.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

If Dustin goes tonight, I'm pretty sure we'll see one. Or if, you know, God makes her spill a drink or something.

7. Mizzougrad96

For the last few days on the Showtime feeds, all Dustin, Amber and Jameka have done is talked about how giddy they will be when Dick leaves and Dustin is already talking about what he's going to say during his speech...

As all this is happening, Dick and Eric are plotting to blow the whole place up...

If this happens, it will be so great...

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Such as He intended ... ;)

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Has Hamsterwatch given up? There's no detailed accounts ...

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Never mind. Found it ...

"Eric's playing for you, America"

A line has been crossed

Regardless of what others have said in there, or what your opinion or mine is of them or what they've done or said, I hope most people would agree that Eric's gone too far

I've tried to keep this site fun - which hasn't been easy - albeit with a bite at times, and I acknowledge the complaints about my hypocrisy, lack of impartiality, wrong opinions, what have you - but they are my opinions and I've tried to base them on their behavior, without being hateful - also not always easy.. I've tried to stay away from the overly-controversial as there are other & better venues for that, and I just don't want to go there

But the fact that Eric's "playing for us" and has gone where he has in doing so is something I can't overlook

He's said a lot of things and so have most of the others.. verbal attacks are not forbidden and in fact encouraged in the rulebook if I recall correctly from a prior season reference.. when he called Zach a "child molester" several times a couple weeks back it was bad - I didn't get video of that, but I do have two clips of him insinuating an incestuous relationship between Dick & Daniele:
    Thursday night - Friday after nominations

Regardless of what you think of Dick or Daniele, regardless of what you think of my ravings here, and regardless of their faults or any of the others' faults, I don't think many would condone this being done by America's Player "playing for us" - at least I hope not

If you have a problem with this or other over-the-line behavior by any of them - there is plenty - that CBS seems to be condoning, I suggest writing to CBS headquarters and also to your local CBS affiliate.. be specific when you write and don't just make it "I love this one" or "That one should go" if you want your complaint to be taken seriously

CBS Television Network; 51 West 52nd Street; New York, NY 10019
    212-975-4321 - this main number requires a name.. your local CBS station might have a suggestion for who to speak with, or a better number

I can't keep up with emails, Youtube or Myspace messages but please feel free to discuss this specific issue of Eric's behavior as America's Player on the forum and/or chatroom but be aware that the holy wars aren't invited in either.. plenty of sites are all over that stuff and rightly so.. I prefer to fight the real enemy here: the producers and network who exploit these human beings' faults, and who are creating a fictional soap opera using real people's lives

That's all I got today

11. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

I think that is a superb plan -- and if it's followed through, I'll be seriously stunned.

12. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I wish tonight's show was 2 hours long. They have a lot of stuff to pack into one episode. There's a whole bunch of clues that BB dropped yesterday which has the house buzzing. Plus, if Dustin is voted out, I want to see the 30 minutes AFTER the eviction - LIVE, that would kick ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted