1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 8 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

I actually got hooked on BB by Season 1 ... it was a little dull but the interactions in the house weren't so guided by the producers.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't remember why I didn't like Season 1, I just remember that I didn't...

I remember reading somewhere that Dr. Will was BB's version of Richard Hatch. A situation where the smartest player was able to win the whole thing... I don't think Survivor would be what it is without Hatch and I don't think Big Brother would exist at all anymore without Chilltown and Dr. Will...

3. cgibby

cgibby New Member

I'd have to agree.

Season 1 was a total snoozer, but I was willing to gave the second go-round a shot and became and instant fan of Will and Boogie.

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

My favorites were Big Brother 2 (for Chilltown) AND Big Brother 5 (Cowboy, Jase, Holly, hot Scott, Marvin, the twins, etc.)

5. Mizzougrad96

I didn't watch the beginning of Season 2, but a few weeks in one of my friends told me how good it was and I gave it a second chance... Best season by far, although all-stars was pretty good as well... Season 6 was great until the last two weeks or so...

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

S6, bitches.

[​IMG]

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Season 3 ... Eric Ouellette ... nice guy.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Although yes, BB2 was the big hook.

9. Mizzougrad96

I'm watching the Showtime version right now...

Eric is getting smart... I think he knows he has to vote to evict Dustin and is trying to create an alliance where he, Jessica, Dick and Danielle go to the Final Four since he believes those are the four best players.

It sounds a lot smarter than pretending to be surprised if Dustin is evicted...

10. Yeah, that's how he should've been playing all along. He kept going against the grain of America's voting pattern and it really caused a lot of chaos and eventually put the spotlight on him. At least now he realizes that the vote is Dustin and is shaping his strategy around it.
    ********************SPOILER ALERT********************
    As of around 2 a.m. last night/this morning, it appears Eric has convinced Jessica to go along with the plan and they plan to tell Jen and Zach (who've each told Jessica they'd vote how she wanted them to) to vote out Dustin. Tonight's show should be great. If the plan goes through, I can't wait to see the look on Dustin's face.

11. Mizzougrad96

It's funny to watch Dick, Danielle, and Eric be so active about strategy while Jameka, Amber and Dustin all whine about how they're so honest and worry about who might turn on them...

If Dustin gets voted out, this episode could be an all-timer...

12. Flash

Flash Guest

OK, listen peeps. As of 4 p.m. Mountain, I will be out of TV land until Sunday night. I expect there to be full updates on a regular basis, including Dick quotes and the like, to have me prepared for The Sunday show.

Draft saved Draft deleted