1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 8 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

There's no way this show isn't orchestrated from outside ... people can't possibly be so stupid to keep Dick without producers sweating their balls off and thinking about ratings.

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

BB8 is no longer destination TV for me when Dick leaves, that's for sure. Made me happy to see a ray of hope tonight; as Dick said, the "pawn" nominee goes home a lot.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Dick waking everyone up and then bitching them all around was just about as funny as it gets.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Wow. Jameka is a farkin', hypocritical bitch.

5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Though I wouldn't want to be messed with the way Dick was screwing with people, it was quite funny. "Hey Princesses (to all the girls and Dustin)" and "Is God gonna save you from this, Jameka, huh?" Tooooo funny.

6. WS

WS Member

Daniele will vote for Dick to stay.
    I feel that Zach will as well.

You know Amber and Jameka will not.
    America will vote to keep Dick. I guess Eric could tell America to screw off, but he won't.

At worst, it will be 3-3. The key vote is Jen - does she want to keep the guy who poured tea on her a few weeks back? I don't think she's ever been a fan of Dustin

If so, it's 4-2 and Dustin's going to sequester.

Thursday's live show could have some fireworks

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Actually, we've established that Eric can't dodge the vote -- his is entered automatically the way America votes.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

'Twas the look on Dustin's face when Dick was referring to what's-his-name, the ex with gonorrhead, and said, 'You're so stupid. He took your shirt and you sucked his dick. Moron.'

It hurt to laugh that much.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I want to know what secret deal Jessica thinks Eric and Dustin could have with Dick?

That made no sense to me whatsoever...

10. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I think that's what happens when you spend too much time out in the sun tanning.
    You go looney.
    Like, for real, see Jessica.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Totally. It's almost, like, she's losing her, like, mind. Oh my God.

12. cgibby

cgibby New Member

Has anybody in the history of the world been as easily convinced as Jessica was last night?
    All Jen did was mention the possibility of Dustin being aligned with ED and instead of debating or taking a second to think, Jessica was instantly shocked "Oh my god, I've never thought of that, Dustin has a deal with Dick"
    What an idiot. I'd still like to see her cans though.

Draft saved Draft deleted