1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Palm Beach Dolphins pool

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by caesarsghost, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Bruhman

Bruhman Active Member

2. SilvioDante

SilvioDante Member

3. caesarsghost

caesarsghost Member

I've heard who's on the short list, but since you boll weevils apparently get off on killing threads with your tired jokes (ever notice how when you make a crack a thread dies? You must not be that funny), I'll keep it to myself.

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

"You're seeing a whole team of psychiatrists, aren't you?"

5. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

OK, be careful out there.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

hey kids, enough with the cracking wise.

7. caesarsghost

caesarsghost Member

Legit candidates down to two, with a long-shot third option.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

And that's telling us what, exactly?

9. caesarsghost

caesarsghost Member

It's telling those who sent in their resumes and clips quite a bit, I would think. If you haven't gotten a call, don't hold your breath.

A decision is expected swiftly.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

I've heard who's on the short list

Who? telling us 2 with a 3rd long shot means nothing.

11. caesarsghost

caesarsghost Member

Not unless you took the time to submit your stuff, a stressful and vulnerable process for many who take the time to painstakingly update their resumes, comb through their work to update their clips and maybe spend the good portion of a day (and likely a decent chunk of money) at FedEx-Kinkos to put together a packet.

Whenever I've done that, I certainly like to hear updates on the gig and would patrol this site for any little bit of news. Sorry if you don't think my information is worthwhile.

And why are you so interested in me posting the names if you've heard who they are?

You post 'em if you think it's so important.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

I am not a writer, so I would never put in for this. Also, I have no clue (or care) who is involved.
    However, you brought an attitude here, said you had inside information, but since we apparently can't behave to your high standards, you were withholding. We just LOVE people like that on here.

Draft saved Draft deleted