1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kobe wants Jerry West to return as Lakers GM or he wants out of L.A.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, May 28, 2007.

1. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Bucher is saying on the radio that he absolutely believes that Kobe wants out of L.A. He thinks that L.A. will likely make a blockbuster trade to try to appease Kobe, but it won't be enough.

Buch still going to bat from Kobe, even though Kobe left him hanging in the media. Gotta admire Buch's unreturned loyalty.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

According to Bill Walton, who likely would have some idea, Kobe is a selfish guy who has created this mess to cast himself in the victim's role and he said most of the players in the NBA know it, know what Kobe is about (Kobe) and thus very few if any superstars would want to play with him. He said all of this yesterday morning on that morning show with James Washington and company and it is basically everything you are trying to dispute.

And given that he has a son on the team, he probably would have some idea about the situation, I would presume.

3. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

When you start relying on the word of Bill Walton, your argument is pretty weak. That guy talks out of his ass more than any broadcaster I've ever heard.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I trust Walton more than I do Kobe.

Draft saved Draft deleted