1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cingular

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Feb 18, 2007.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Patchs, are existing customers allowed to change plans, or are you stuck once you sign up?

2. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I've had Verizon for a year and it is yet to screw me.

I mean, I try. I let it order the lobster. I try to get it drunk. Take it to exotic locales. Nothing. :D

3. Who Knows

Who Knows Member

Why be surprised? Different companies are good in different regions. That's the case with all cell phone companies. It depends where you live.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I live in a major market, and Sprint still is known to have some deadspots here in less-developed areas. It's frustrating at times.

5. patchs

patchs Active Member

You're not changing your plan, just adding a feature to it.
    Since you already have SERO, it can't hurt to call or e-mail to see if they can add the unlimited text.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

There's no way 500 minutes would be enough for me. It's my work and personal cell phone. I do teleconferences on it.

Therefore...it's not a good deal for ME. Would kick ass if I didn't use my phone hardly at all though.

7. patchs

patchs Active Member

They have 1,250 minutes a month for $50 (or 2,500 for $100) plus all those goodies I mentioned above.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Now that's better.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Cingular DOES drop calls every day. Fucking Cingular.

10. John

John Well-Known Member

I've been with Cingular since January -- when I got my Blackberry Pearl, which I love -- and I've never had a problem with its service. Used Verizon for several years before that and never had any problems with it.

11. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

IJAG? IJAG?

Guess she lost her signal.

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Never had an issue with T-Mobile, both in 2003 when I got my first cell phone, and now. In between was a two-year stay with Cingular. My verdict:

[​IMG]

HATED IT!

Draft saved Draft deleted