1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office Season Finale (8pm start btw) W/ SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, May 17, 2007.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

All the guys I date like it from behind...

www.creedsblog.gov.www/creedsblog

genius

God bless my Tivo so I can re-watch this 50 times this weekend and for my Saturday morning CSI fix.

2. My wife, too. She kept rewinding it and watching it.

3. danny_whitten

danny_whitten Member

You knew Karen was done when the "reality" camera snuck a peek at her potato sack ass.

4. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Loved the episode, Ryan getting the job shocked the crap out of me. His look, and Kelly's when he said "we're done" were priceless. It was like was let out of prison.

I was drinking coffee when I read Creed's blog and nearly spit it out. I wonder if he gets to make up half the crap he says.

All the sutff with Michael and Jan were funny. When Michael walked back in and Jan and her two new friends were staring at him, I gave a 'Whoa' and get a mean look from Mrs. Slydell. Pregnant women and hormones don't mix.

The Jim and Pam getting dinner was awesome. She's much better than Karen.

And Kevin getting Jim to compare the two was hilarious. Scrantonicity rocks! And always just great one-liners, too numberous to mention.

Just a great season finale.

5. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i was laughing so hard i could barely breathe during that exchange between stanley and dwight. i don't know why that was so much funnier than any other line.

great episode.

6. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

If I ever have a band I might name it the Stanley Nickels

7. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I thought they went out of their way in the finale to make Karen look bad. Other than that, little to complain about.

8. Because she went out to lunch with her friends?

9. da el g

da el g Member

close-up shot of her ass that made it look huge
    calling Pam a bitch
    her cockiness to Jim that she would get the job
    her tone when she asked Pam to make some copies

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I really like how they ended that episode. Since Rashida Jones' pilot has been picked up by FOX, I'm guessing they'll have to write her out somehow. It'll be interesting to see how they do it, since Ryan got the gig.

11. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I loved the Schrute Bucks. And how you needed an insane number of them (1000?) to get 5 extra minutes for lunch.

I'm firmly in the Pam camp. Rashida Jones always looks dirty to me. And by dirty, I mean unwashed.

12. The whole "I'm going to get the job" thing was just flirting between them.

Draft saved Draft deleted