1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blue Mountain Eagle? Sounds refreshing

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Pops, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Pops

Pops Member

Company: Blue Mountain Eagle
    Position:
    News/Sports Reporter
    Job Status: Full-time
    Salary: $20,000 to $25,000
    Ad Expires:
    May 21, 2007
    Job ID: 727927

Description:
    Blue Mountain Eagle Newspaper -- News/Sports Reporter sought for weekly community newspaper. Excellent entry-level position. The Reporter will cover local sports, outdoor recreation, cops and courts, and general news; must be able to develop story ideas, take photographs, design pages, develop sources, and work in a cooperative team environment. Journalism education and/or experience required. Full-time position offering health and retirement benefits. The Blue Mountain Eagle (www.bluemountaineagle.com) is a member of the East Oregonian Publishing Company, a progessive family-owned company which includes The WallowaCounty Chieftain, The Daily Astorian, Chinook Observer, East Oregonian, Seaside-Sun.com and Capital Press. For immediate consideration send resume and letter of interest to: East Oregonian Publishing Company, PO Box 2048, Salem, OR 97308-2048; by FAX to 503-371-2935 or E-mail: hr@eopubco.org

2. BRoth

BRoth Member

Sounds like a good opportunity to work 23453463265263 hours a week.

3. Mitch21

Mitch21 Member

daaaamn...I am only available to work 23453463265262 hours a week...guess I cant apply.

4. BRoth

BRoth Member

Your loss, I'm all over this one!

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Beautiful part of the country. They roll up the sidewalks at night, though. Very, very little to do there if you're not into the outdoors.

Draft saved Draft deleted