1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

american idol -- 3/20 -- possible spoilers??

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Editude

Editude Active Member

Haley seems less skanky than proud (and aware) of her attractiveness. That will serve her well in regional musical theater.

2. Actually Lakisha is very talented ... but yes, if more men were voting some of the lousy T&A would last longer than the lousy boys ...

3. BarbersGmen

BarbersGmen Member

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I tend to agree with her awareness. Sure she showed off her assets, but she was still dressed sharp. And yeah, she probably would work in musical theater.

5. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Is it true that next week is country week on Idol?

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

God I hope so. It's about time LaKisha gets kicked off.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Yep, Sanjaya does country. The possibilities are endless.

8. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

From televisionwithoutpity.com:

"I'm saying it right now: Sanjaya sings "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" or else none of this has been worth it."

9. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Honestly, I'd vote for the Bollywood B-lister if he did that. I'd vote for him all night long.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

If Sanjaya did that, going all out with the cowboy attire, he just might win over everyone enough to win. Seriously.

11. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

I'm with ya on this one. Very, very unlikable. I've said along that I think her ego and stupidity will cost her.

Sanjaya, on the other hand, is very smart. He either has great instincts, or he knows what advice to heed and what to ignore. He has managed to lower expectations of him so much that when he gets up there and avoids crapping on the stage, people go, "Hey, he was actually pretty good tonight."

12. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I think LaKisha maybe just doesn't have the best communication skills. I doubt she's a jerk.

When I was in high school, a lot of people considered me a snob. I was actually just painfully shy.

But I think LaKisha is just right for Broadway, and so is Melinda. I'm rooting for a Blake - Jordin final... and for LaKisha and Melinda also to go on to have music-related careers.

Draft saved Draft deleted