1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

american idol -- 3/20 -- possible spoilers??

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Mar 20, 2007.

1. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Because she's from Naperville, I doubt she's down with Al Gore. I bet she has a bumper sticker for Dubya on her massive SUV that gets 8 mpg.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nah... she's a wildchild rebel.... Green Party in her beat up Ford Taurus

3. Editude

Editude Active Member

Tough break that Gina left. But the real top 4 (Melinda, LaKisha, Jordin and Blake) will be in the top 4 regardless of when the second-tier contenders leave. And it's no coincidence that Haley has survived the past few weeks as her shorts have gotten higher and her tops tighter.

4. BarbersGmen

BarbersGmen Member

I'm bumping this because I too, feel like Gina definitely got screwed and this is the second week I watch Wednesday's results show pissed off. I'm considering boycotting if Haley and Phil both last another week and I'm quitting this show if Suckjaya wins. I think he's starting to love singing horribly and his creepy grin week after week when he realizes that he's not getting kicked off the show is beginning to really annoy me. If someone like him lasts over a Jordin or Melinda, there is something very wrong. I like Chris Richardson too, but mostly because he's so cute. But at least he can sing.

5. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

6. boots

boots New Member

Gina was just the latest screw. There are more coming. Trust me.

7. Dignan

Dignan Guest

Never thought I'd say this, but Melinda was awful just now.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

9. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Just would like to see Melinda do a song from sometime in the last 25 years ... otherwise, I think she's playing too safe and going to let Jordin beat her out.

10. Dignan

Dignan Guest

LaKisha wasn't that great, either.

11. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

I'm liking LaKisha less and less.

And didn't go much for her, "I have this gift, and I want to share it with the world" crap.

12. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Seemed a little full of herself lol

Draft saved Draft deleted