1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

because they like the high. why do you drink?

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Because they want to.

3. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Just so we're all clear on the context here, zizzer is suggesting that I dismiss anyone who disagrees with me based solely on that... and lo, just a few minutes ago...

So, where were we?

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Didn't say I agreed with Z. Just that you guys should play nice.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

not sure i get your point mert. could you repeat it, please?

6. zizzer

zizzer Active Member

Wow, you guys are stunning advocates for the use of marijuana..... you've sure sold me.... damn, I have been so wrong in my thinking - I'm driving out to the local college right this second to go blow a big fattie. Thanks guys!

And why do I drink alcohol? Because I enjoy the taste of a cold beer on a hot day, and because it's not illegal for me to do so.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I swear.. I'm with sportschick.. if you fuckers get this thread locked, I'm going to hate you all.

Just agree to fucking disagree and get over it. PLEASE!

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Just because it is legal doesn't mean you should do it.
    Also, I don't think I've ever heard it called "blow a big fattie," that sounds pretty risque to me.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

OK - i agree Z is a redneck. anyone else concur?

that's something to agree on.

10. OneMoreRead

OneMoreRead Member

I'm sure I could find 20 people you respect, and if telling the truth, at least 60% have taken a hit.

Going against the grain is fine. But when you insult - and yes by saying what you said the way you said it, you insulted a lot of people one here - you should expect to be criticized the way you have criticized.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

OK, I will agree to disagree.
    Zizzer, I think all people who think people who smoke weed are tools, are tools.

(Now, someone clean up my punctuation for me.)

12. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Nope, I think you nailed it. At least, as much as is possible in that grammatical LSD trip. Whoop, there I go advocating drug use again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.