1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Wow, I hope that's a joke.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

And Then There Were Three ... (bonus points for getting reference)

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Wish you were here when I had a breaking story news took for 1A, had to grab some other notes and slot the section. Holy schnikes, what a mess ...

4. zizzer

zizzer Active Member

Nope, no joke. There's no legitimate excuse for ever having tried it, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete and total tool.

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Agatha Christie! Original Title: Ten Little Indians

6. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Wow, that's the most ridiculous thing I've read on here in a long time.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'll agree with that. What is so bad about smoking pot? It's no worse then drinking a six pack every night and in a lot of ways it is better. Alcoholism is much worse than being a stoner, except in the eyes of our fucked up government.

8. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Not to mention, zizzer, that there are a whole lot of people that are a few fucking million times smarter than your know-it-all ass who have tried pot. And no, I never have.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

actually gola - there is zero empirical evidence that pot, dope, maryjane, weed, grass, herb or whatever you want to call it, has any, not one, adverse effects on the body.

like most the rest of you "tools" as one jackass likes to put it, i too have smoked but it's been a long time since senior year of high school and college.

10. zizzer

zizzer Active Member

Jesus, nobody can have an opinion that's different than you without you making it personal?

What legitimate reason can you give for smoking pot?

11. pallister

pallister Guest

Glaucoma?

12. People who are allergic to pain medication smoke it all the time. It also helps cancer patients kill the pain without killing their appetite. What legitimate reason can you give for drinking alcohol? Communion doesn't count.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.