1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Sweet 16 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Nice no call refs. Nothing like not calling the foul when the North Carolina guy is laying on top of the USC guy on the ground after he missed his 3-pointer.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Yeah. He is a fucking idiot.

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

It's looking Ducky.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

These refs fucking suck. Nothing like calling a moving screen after dry-fucking the Trojans the previous two possessions.

5. good job by Tim Floyd. The officials bent him over.

And Billy, down 6 with 48.5 seconds to play and UNC's ball, the game is over dickhead..

6. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Karma, USC, karma.

7. Billy also said that he thought it was a good no-call with the play coming at the end of the game....I guess the refs should just turn their whistles in at the table at the 30 second mark?

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Oh well. UNC dominated the final 17:00.

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Billy, you are an idiot. Tell me how did Taj Gibson touch that guy on that illegal screen?

Apparently Billy forgot about Eustachy's act when the refs were fucking ISU over in Detroit against Michigan State. And no Billy USC wasn't gassed. They couldn't score for eight minutes and Gibson picked up his 4th foul and had to sit on the bench.

Billy is sure as hell isn't "Smarter Than a Fifth Grader."

10. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Nobody will want to hear this, but on the gambling front:

*Had G'Town to win in 3 bets, THANK YOU JEFF GREEN
    *Had USC +8 in a monster parlay. Was happy. Then sad. And then Stewart and Young missed OPEN THREE'S with less than 30 seconds left. Would have made it seven. UNC would have held the ball. Both shots missed. I cried.
    *Oregon made me shit my pants, which isn't a good thing. Had the Ducks -3, so fortunately, I lucked out there.

Tomorrow
    UCLA +2?
    Anyone?

I took OSU -1.5

Favorites tonight: 2 covered out of 4

11. Gibson should have been off the floor with his third.
    Floyd's an idiot. Grow up and coach your team.

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

A_F, I wouldn't touch UCLA on that bet. But then, I do have a bias in that one.

Draft saved Draft deleted