1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 3, 2014.

1. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Jocasta is annoying as hell.

Victoria won the POV. Brittany might be the safe vote. I'm not sure if I see Cody making a big power move.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I gotta ask: WTF was that noise Jacosta was making during the BoB comp? Was she speaking in tongues? Has she done it before? Fucking fruit loops, man.

EDIT: Holy shit. Yep. That's what she was doing, according to the interwebs. Fucking. Fruit. Loops.

3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Frankie's grandfather died and the producers gave him the news last night.

4. RecoveringJournalist

Who broke it to him that Sam and Cat was canceled?

5. NDJournalist

NDJournalist Active Member

Derrick threw the HOH competition. This season is suddenly beginning to look like last year's borefest. Everybody votes the same, nobody makes a big move. Everybody worried about "blood on their hands." Infuriating.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Throwing it, though, was as genius as it was an incredibly kind gesture. By being HOH, Frankie will get some letters and photos from home, so he can at least be in touch with his family during a difficult time.
    On the game side, there likely wasn't any way Derrick was going on the block this week, but he should have created an even stronger ally out of Frankie. Until it gets down toward the end and the options dwindle, is there any way Frankie does anything to get Derrick out of the house after that?

7. RecoveringJournalist

I hope it comes down to Frankie and Derrick. I think unless Frankie's "secret" gets out, he's safe for a long time. I'm not even convinced that it would make any difference unless it came down to jury and someone wouldn't think he was deserving of the $500K because his sister is rich. That would seem pretty stupid.

Both are playing incredibly smart games. Based on the nominations, it looks like they're trying to pick the girls off one by one.

8. NDJournalist

NDJournalist Active Member

You could tell everyone in the house that his sister is Ariana Grande and two-thirds wouldn't know who Ariana Grande is.

9. sportsnut2002

sportsnut2002 Member

Bumping this back with the double eviction coming Thursday night ... do we expect something wild to happen or will another floater go home and the Detonators alliance stay intact?

10. RecoveringJournalist

I'm guessing Zach goes home first and Jocasta or one of the other women will go home second.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

My wife is a big fan, but this is the first season I've really gotten into. We were talking the other night about how ridiculously well Derrick is playing this thing. He's controlling everything and not even on anybody's radar for eviction. Has anybody ever made it all the way to the end (or even the final three or four) without going on the block?

12. RecoveringJournalist

The year Dan won, he was nominated in Week 2 and then never again. Boogie had a similar run during all-stars. I don't think he was nominated until the Final Four.

I'm sure there are more. Those are the two I remember.

Draft saved Draft deleted