1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Film in 9/11 Museum Is Called Offensive to Muslims

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

They're offended?

Well, fuck them.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

1. Presuming we've tortured every last milligram of information we can out of Khalid Sheikh Muhammad, why isn't the fucker dead yet?

2. I heard Obama was a Mooslim. How come we never hear anything in the media about THAT?

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Are we still holding the Sheikh? I thought that Obama closed GITMO in 2009?

I still waiting for Mullah Omar to see death by drone. Can't believe that he can't be
    found.

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

What was the point of involving the interfaith group in all this? If they were seeking the group's input, then they ignore it, well, that seems stupid to me.

5. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I saw KSM last Thursday in Springfield, Virginia. He's the owner operator of 5 Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins in Fairfax County

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I'd say the families of 3,000 people in particular have the right to be offended.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

All we have to do to the Muslims is baptize them by waterboarding. Bada-boom, bada-bing, problem solved.

Draft saved Draft deleted