1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2014 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rockbottom, Dec 30, 2013.

1. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

My thinking is one of Cena's teammates gets taken out or kicked out (like Miz in WWE vs. Nexus). Cena brings out his replacement, announces him as St. Louis' own (Survivor Series is in St. Louis after all), you hear "I hear voices in my head," and it's Orton.

2. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Some rumors swirling around that Sting will be at Survivor Series tomorrow night.

3. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

The AJ/Bella match from SmackDown was funny shit. A fake breast was used as a weapon. Somehow, it wasn't a DQ.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Sandow is incredibly over with the Mizdow gimmick. Holy cow.

5. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that thinks this show has been kind of blah so far?

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Just started watching with Ambrose and Wyatt. Good match, fun ending, although why break out a ladder if your're not going to use it?

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

To set up TLC at TLC?

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Because the next pay per view is TLC, and you have to remind people about the "L"?

9. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Roman Reigns must be related to the Rock. He's making live via satellite look like a family trait.

10. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Bye, A.J.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

They've been talking Survivor Series for the last month. Now we have to look ahead during the current PPV?

Also, this Bella thing, like many things, doesn't make sense. Here we're supposed to have this emotional sister drama, and it ends with them being best buds again? Yeesh.

Draft saved Draft deleted