1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NY/NJ, Philly, NEPA Freelancer Available

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by TurnTwo2, Sep 12, 2013.

1. TurnTwo2

TurnTwo2 Member

Freelancer available this fall to cover professional and college football and any other sporting events in the NYC, NJ, and Philadelphia markets. Would also be interested in local sports coverage in the Northeastern Pennsylvania region (I live near Allentown and have family in the Poconos).

I am available for game stories, quick recaps, features, or sidebars. I have three years of coverage experience, with credentialed access from the New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Wizards, in addition to the NFL Draft this past April in NYC. I am always looking to expand my horizons.

I recently freelanced for the Oklahoman during the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. My work has been featured by USA Today, Newsday, Forbes, SportsNet New York, among others. I am a member of the Pro Football Writers of America and the Maxwell Football Club.

If you need someone to cover any sporting event, please let me know and I would be happy to help. You can contact me through a private message or by emailing me at lmusto[at]live[dot]com. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!

2. TurnTwo2

TurnTwo2 Member

3. TurnTwo2

TurnTwo2 Member

Bump.

4. TurnTwo2

TurnTwo2 Member

5. TurnTwo2

TurnTwo2 Member

Bump.

6. TurnTwo2

TurnTwo2 Member

Men's NCAA Tournament East Regionals at MSG, Women's first and second-round games at the Bryce Jordan Center at Penn State, Minor League Baseball with the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, Scranton-Wilkes Barre Railriders, Wilmington Blue Rocks (Delaware) and Trenton Thunder all coming up. Available for all other nearby college and high school sports as well. DM me or email at lmusto@live.com.

7. TurnTwo2

TurnTwo2 Member

8. TurnTwo2

TurnTwo2 Member

Draft saved Draft deleted