1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Page Designer, Stuart, FL

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Tim Thorsen, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Tim Thorsen

Tim Thorsen New Member

Head's up about what I think is a pretty good job in a pretty good place with some pretty good people. Feel free to PM or post here with questions. I'll just need to remember to answer as myself.

--Tim

Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers in Florida has an immediate opening for a page designer/copy editor. Our ideal candidate has at least two years of design/editing experience at a daily newspaper.We want compelling design on our front page, section fronts and special news projects. Our ideal candidate works well under deadline pressure with speed, creativity and confidence. We demand outstanding communication skills and an unwavering attention to detail. Our production desk produces three Florida and one South Carolina newspaper each evening, and this designer will be involved with projects that are shared with other E.W. Scripps newspapers across the country. This position is based in Stuart, Fla., just north of West Palm Beach, and offers competitive salary and excellent benefits. To apply for this position go to http://scripps.com/careers/jobsearch.htmland search for requisition #6727.

Draft saved Draft deleted