1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's son is a baby douche: Celebrity Apprentice 2012 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Lou has admitted that he did steroids when he was competing.

Glad Takei was booted. I've never been a fan.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

If you had a cold, you wad be a sniffer too.

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I'm sure much of it is due to his disability, but Ferrigno is hyper-sensitive about every piece of criticism.

And I'm glad Carolla called out Patricia Velazquez for dropping "I was the first Latina supermodel" on every episode.

She and Ferrigno have the same problem. They have no sense of humor, particularly about themselves, and that doesn't work on a reality show populated with C-list celebrities.

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

The men's team got jobbed. Their window design was light-years better than the women's. I guess Donald wanna to gaze upon Miss Universe some more. Blech. I'm not a huge Corolla fan, used to listen to his podcast before I tired of it, but he was cracking me up last night with his comments.

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Agreed, if you have to keep telling people this obviously nobody gives a shit.

Very impressed with Carolla and Jillette so far, still little to recommend on the women's side. And I agree, the men's windows made more sense than the women's did. And you just knew the women's call to Ivanka would prove to be one of the deciding factors. Foreshadowing remains your guide to quality reality TV.

6. Steak Snabler

I think it came down to the clothes. I know nothing at all about fashion, and even I could tell that the clothes Arsenio picked out were not what a successful businesswoman would wear in a workplace setting.

7. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I loved how Arsenio tried to kiss ass by saying all of Ivanka's clothes are wonderful, so it didn't matter what he chose.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I love Carolla's podcast. I listen to it daily and it weened me from my Stern addiction.

9. Steak Snabler

Yeah, I'm a huge Carolla fan. He's the only reason I'm watching this show (though I really like Penn Jillette and Lisa Lampanelli as well).

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Lou Ferrigno needs to put on his big boy pants and stop crying when there's the slightest criticism against him. "I wake up in the morning and I give 110% ..." I feel like he has that playing on a loop and we're only in the third week.

11. Steak Snabler

Body builders are notorious for having low self-esteem. Being a body builder with a disability (which results in a speech impediment) probably increases that by a factor of 10.

12. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Debbie Gibson looks like a female impersonator at times.

Draft saved Draft deleted