1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's son is a baby douche: Celebrity Apprentice 2012 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 19, 2012.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I figure we are two seasons away from the definition of celebrity becoming loose enough to allow one of us on.

Debbie Gibson's face looks ironed on. I'd still take a trip back to 1988 with her though.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

There's enough botox in that boardroom to set off a Geiger Counter.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I wondered who watched this show.

Now I know.

4. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Agreed on both counts. Many are Z-list celebrities and Debbie Gibson looks a lot older than 41. I predict Penn Jillette wins.

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

the un-named person who gave $305,000 for senior's team had to be senior, himself, just to save face

6. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Too bad about Cheryl Tiegs (and I don't mean because she was fired).

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

the woman is 64. give her a break.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I guess it makes sense, but from afar Debbie looks like Debbie--a little older but still just like the teen pop princess from almost a quarter century ago. But up close, good Jesus, she doesn't even look like herself. Looks like she's had everything redone.

Still. Cheese cracker, all that.

And I agree completely on Penn. Told the wife he'll win.

I used to hate this show with every fiber of my being. Now I just hate myself for watching it. I can't help it. It makes me feel better about myself. :D

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Remember Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun video, the one where people's faces were getting stretched out?

[​IMG]

That's what Debbie Gibson looked like. Ghoulish Beat.

Though, of the females I saw on that show tonight, she was nowhere near the worst.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You know who doesn't? Anyone who supports President Barack Obama, and thinks Trump's right-wing-wacko baiting birther bullshit should disqualify him from hosting a network TV show.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I was going to say something cynical about Cheryl Tiegs, until I realized she was 64. Definitely wasn't suited for this show, and clearly needed a better bra, but seems like a really lovely lady.

How many Victoria Gotti mafia jokes will we have to endure before she stabs someone? Same for the gay jokes directed at Aiken and Takei...just seems awkward and uncomfortable after the 347th time.

Also, is there any doubt Paul Teutul gave that one big donation himself so he wouldnt lose?

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Cheryl Tiegs cheeks looked like mash potatoes.

The mafia jokes went over like a lead balloon. Both Donalds dropped them.

Draft saved Draft deleted