1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sheep 2012 (Week 10 questions on page 34)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by copperpot, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Re: Sheep 2012 (Week 6 questions on page 21)

Ah, that's why all you dipshits would rather go to Toronto than Vancouver. :D

2. copperpot

copperpot Well-Known Member

Ha. I had that same thought.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I would MUCH rather go to Montreal than Toronto. There are 15 Torontos in America.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Bad sheeperson, thinking independently!

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I lobbied my buddy for months (successfully) to have his bachelor party in Montreal. Then the asshole scheduled it one week before my first kid was due. Still haven't let him live it down.

6. imjustagirl

It's not that. All my friends who go to Canada go to Montreal. So I assumed anyone with a brain picked Montreal.

Turns out we did. :D

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Wow, that hurts. I have lived in Toronto all my life, and answered that figuring the majority would, but I would rather spend time in Montreal or especially Halifax. I have never been to western Canada.

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Well, I've got to admit the kid was worth it. And the wedding was a couple of weeks after he was born and I went stag (I was a groomsman, so I couldn't skip). So I got a measure of revenge by going buck wild the night of the rehearsal dinner and embarrassing everyone involved.

It also bears mentioning that I was still in the business at the time, so I didn't have a whole lot of loonies to stick in strippers' culottes. :)

9. imjustagirl

God, how I love Halifax. If I could find a job there, I'd move there tomorrow.

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Me too, if there was more work in the maritimes and Newfoundland, nobody would ever leave there.

11. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Quebec City is by far my favorite Canadian city I've been to, but I figured most would go Toronto. Vancouver is easily number one on the list of ones I want to get to.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Vancouver is one of the nicest places that I have visited. Should have chosen another city because that's not the Sheep test.

Draft saved Draft deleted