1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bob Geldof: Feed the world, just shove my song...what other songs shall we shove

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by printdust, Dec 1, 2010.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

"Wonderful Christmas Time" is easily the worst song McCartney's ever recorded, and among the worst Christmas songs ever.

Although the Chipmunks Christmas song comes close in the latter category.

2. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Big McCartney fan and always willing to defend his post Beatles work on here when the inevitable Lennon/McCartney--who's better discussions, arguments, riots ensue.

"Wonderful Christmas Time" does nothing to bolster my case. A horrific three minutes.

And another band I'm extremely fond of also has a potential nominee for worst song evah.
    Zeppelin, "Hats Off to Roy Harper". If I was Roy Harper, i would sue and make them re-do and rename the song.

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

You know, at some point it's time to get a hobby other than wallowing in being a miserable person.

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

seconded

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Pretty much anything by Fergie or Justin Bieber. I'd say dynamite a stack of their CDs, but the truth is I'd rather (and happily) just dynamite them.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I need to work harder, make sure the next time this comment is made it's about me. :D

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Well, we finally have some common ground. That band is God awful.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Expand your mind a little.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Get along with someone.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

You first asshole.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter who sings it - Santa Baby makes my skin crawl. The thought of some golddigger waiting up to hook up with a man old enough to be her grandfather? Creepy on too many levels.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Here's my favorite Christmas song:

Draft saved Draft deleted