From NHL.com jobs board ...
Communications: Media/Public Relations Servicing
Coordinator, Team Photographer - Chicago Blackhawks (Chicago, IL)
Use photography to coordinate and participate in the creation and implementation of the Chicago Blackhawks marketing, and branding strategies.
Specific Duties: (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Use photography skills and equipment to properly capture any community events, press conferences, practices, team functions, staff functions, marketing initiatives, player appearances, sponsorship captions, etc.
• Organize and manage photo archiving, including the transfer of old photos to digital formats.
• Create a photo catalogue system to allow for efficient photo searches.
• Become familiar with any/all still photos in photo database and have ability to recommend photos for various departmental needs, such as media, website, print articles, advertising, etc.
• Assist and work along side any other photographers that may be contracted to cover major events and games.
• Work with web development department on enhancing the photo gallery on our website.
• Attend any events and respond to any projects that may develop where photographs can enhance the overall strategy.
• Exceptional photography, digital computer skills.
• Proven ability to interact with a diverse group of co-workers, players, and high profile people and events.
• Expertise in digital imaging and catalogue software.
• Ability to respond quickly to any photography needs.
• Ability to work independently in an extremely fast-paced setting.
• A good understanding of sports marketing helpful.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends, and possibly holidays as dictated by game and event schedule.
• BS/BA degree in Digital Photography with some marketing and/or business coursework preferred.
• Experience in a business and/or sports marketing environment helpful.