1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last movie you watched......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jenny Jobs, Dec 29, 2008.

1. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

Escape Plan - entertaining enough even if it is a ridiculously implausible prison break movie. Arnold and Sly together is fun to watch.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Weekend at Bernie's on the boob tube.
    It's 25 years old ... and looks every bit of it.

3. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Agreed. Terry Kiser plays a dead guy very well, though.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

Such a STUPID movie.

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed Last Vegas.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

Documentary "Rich Hill" with wifey.
    Powerful glimpse into three kids struggling to cope with life in an impoverished midwestern town.
    I highly recommend it.

http://www.richhillfilm.com

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Finally saw it on DVD today. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but I had very low expectations coming in. The waste of Paul Giamatti alone was criminal and they destroyed the best part of the rebooted series, so I understand where all of the criticism comes from.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Suffered through "The Other Woman" with the wife on Friday. What an awful piece of shit that movie was. Kate Upton was nice to look at (and she wasn't as bad of an actress as I expected), but she didn't show up until halfway through the movie.

9. Calvin Hobbes

Calvin Hobbes Member

Watched "Blue Ruin" the other night. Never heard of any of the actors, with the exception of Devin Ratray and "Brady Bunch" alum Eve Plumb, who appeared near the end of the film.

Lead actor Macon Blair was riveting as a loner with obvious emotional issues who goes on an extremely personal vendetta.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

it sucked.

11. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

A Million Ways To Die In The West - Not entirely terrible as reviewers beat into everybody. I mean sure most of it wasn't that funny, but it was well-enough made to keep my interest. One cameo was pretty fucking awesome.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Up In the Air was on one of the Cinemax channels tonight. Could watch it again and again.

Draft saved Draft deleted