1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last movie you watched......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jenny Jobs, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Capricorn One - always an enjoyable watch.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

May as well has been. #bombofbombs

3. Colton

Colton Active Member

Caught "Deliver Us From Evil" tonight. Not terrible. Not great. Pretty much what was advertised.

4. John

John Well-Known Member

I saw the Finding Vivian Maier documentary (http://www.findingvivianmaier.com/) tonight. Her photography is truly stunning and her story is damned interesting. Highly recommend it.

5. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Agreed. Have always wondered how Sam Waterston and Simpson met what I assume was their demise.

6. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Gravity on HBO. I agree with what I remember some on here writing before. Great special effects. My heart was pounding when Bullock was floating away. But the story is just above average.

7. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Kill Your Darlings. Dug it, though it was annoying when Radcliffe's accent would slip. Of course, if I didn't know what his voice actually sounded like, I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Lee Daniels' The Butler. Loved this movie. Should've gotten more love from the Oscars. Going to hunt down the article it's based on to read the non-Hollywoodified version.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

'The Butler' is on DirecTV now, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

9. Colton

Colton Active Member

Saw "Lucy" tonight. Didn't do much for me.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

me too.

11. Well that's disappointing. I have high hopes for this and Hercules.

12. GidalKaiser

GidalKaiser Member

Subscription to Amazon Prime has been golden for some obscure titles every now and then. Stuck Between Stations, which turned out to be a pair of no-names in a "Soldier back home runs into chick from high school who never hung out together, but they hang out for one night" trope. Interesting.

Draft saved Draft deleted