1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2008 Running Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HandsomeHarley, Jan 11, 2008.

1. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Another educated guess: The Undertaker will likely prevail in his WrestleMania match.

Going way out on a limb on that one, I know.

2. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

And wow, you really don't need HD to see the obvious blading marks on Trip's forehead.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

As in cuts? I wasnt watching when he was on. And i wonder if trips' mystery opponent is the big show. Also, i hate what they are doing with jericho. Wasnt he supposed to save us from orton?

4. KYSportsWriter

Wow ... The crowd was as dead as i have ever seen it with jericho.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Flipping around just now, I saw a promo for WM at Orlando's Citrus Bowl. What the heck will they do if it's raining that night?

6. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Have a wet T-shirt contest with the Divas.

7. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Awesome Kennedy-HBK promo to start off the show. These two have such good chemistry that I'd seriously consider running the feud through WrestleMania.

I didn't find the crowd dead as it was at some other Raw's and thought Jericho's promo was strong and effective. This has just been a poor feud from the start...I mean why did JBL attack Jericho in his title match anyway? Thankfully we didn't have to suffer through yet another JBL in ring "celebration" tonight. Hopefully the two can salvage this with a decent match at the Rumble and end it.

8. KYSportsWriter

JBL hasnt wrestled in what, two years? Jericho will carry the match, which i dont have a problem with, but the match is going to suck.

9. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

If it turns into a brawl, it could be watchable.

10. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You were saying?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. KYSportsWriter

No way Hardy wins after that.

12. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

He had no chance of winning anyway, unfortunatly.

I wouldn't be shocked to see him win the title sometime after WrestleMania, but I'm strongly expecting an Orton-HHH main event in Orlando.

Draft saved Draft deleted