1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dan Patrick's "big announcement"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by NDub, Jul 2, 2007.

1. NDub

NDub Guest

Apparently, he's announcing it tomorrow on the radio show.

Any idea what it is? He's been plugging it since last Thursday.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Well, obviously, he's announcing he's carrying Kenny Mayne's baby.

3. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Please let it be something about Olbermann. Please. SportsCenter needs him. I know that won't be it, but I can hope. I would love to be able to watch SportsCenter again instead of ESPNNews.

4. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

You have no proof that it's Kenny's baby so stop spreading rumors. Besides, it could be Olbermann's child. Let's just stop the speculation and wait for the DNA.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

There's no way. Why would he leave his own show to go back?

There's a better chance that it is he's pregnant than it is KO going back to SC.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

My guess is a time switch - moving up or back. But then he wouldn't be "NOW" anymore.

7. Hammer Pants

Oh, I know. I'm just saying a man can hope. I mean ... he could just do Sunday nights, right?

8. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Dan Patrick is almost unlistenable except for when KO is on the show.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I keep hearing how he's been angling to get a job on one of the morning shows for several years now... I wonder if one finally came through...

10. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Wasn't there a rumor/talk he was contacted about being the host of The Price is Right?

11. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

That would be something...

12. Hammer Pants

Knowing that people in radio KILL to have the morning and afternoon drive slots, does Patrick stay 1-4 Eastern because so many ESPN affiliates have local shows at that time? In HammerPantsLand, we get all of Patrick and the local guys follow. I mostly listen to Sirius and CDs in the car, but I keep up with the local guys since I'm a guest on their show.

Draft saved Draft deleted