1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Ellis, what the FUCK is that and were the FUCK is it frum?

Your freind,
    BYH

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I think that's a transcript from his best man speech at RokSki's wedding . . . .

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

John,

One more question for you. How do you feel about superdrol? Have you ever used this drug or anything similar to it? Do you think it's 100 percent natural?

Oh, and before I forget.... I will not let this turn into a McGwire threadjack, but do you think McGwire EVER in his career used steroids? That's a yes or no question. Please keep it to a yes or no answer.

Ok. That was four questions, but they needed to be asked. For those of you who want some info on Superdrol, you can find it here: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx.

Oh, and John. Please don't give me a bunch of long-winded B.S. I really just want a short and sweet answer from you, if you have that in you.

4. http://goheavy.com/forums/debate/index.cgi/noframes/read/108974

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

And spup once again ventures under the bridge to feed the troll . . . . . .

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Awww, fuck; I'm getting married? Who's the unlucky prostit..., woman? :)

Oh, yeah, Ellis can be my best man, for shiz-ure, though. Won't need to hire a comedian then. It's all about (saving) the Benjamins! :)

7. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Let's cover a few more facts here:

1.) Still not worth interviewing...ehh Buckweaver. No expertise here. Just wait till you see the rest when the website is up.

2.) I have been competing and WINNING at a national level for over 20 years!!! What does that tell you??? No fly by night here folks - no flash in the pan. I am the real deal. The fact that I can do it at this age being super busy and being clean is...well amazing - straight up!

3.) As to me being clean - I joke about a lot of things but this is not one of them. I am clean and can prove it - you want to try to sully my name - be prepared for the consequences. I have been stronger when I was younger and have been competing in THE SAME WEIGHT CLASSES for 20 years. No big weight gain here folks - what the hell does that tell you Sherlocks! No wonder some of you clowns voted against Mark for the HOF - you don't know Shi@! I am on record for refusing any kinds of drugs at top comps - everyone in the sport knows I am clean & I will take any test any time.

4.) As far the APC. I have won nationals in all of the major orgs often against guys drugged to the gills. The APC HAS been around and is now generally a stronger deeper org then the APF in CA. Basically, the APF had a falling out with many of the promoters and the old WPC countries (now GPC) joined with the APC and the old APF CA joined as well. The APC is currently where it is at (for now).

5.) As far as nationals - you have to QUALIFY To go to nationals and worlds dorks...uhh they won't take your entry fee - lol. On way to the 2006 Nationals I beat...err killed 5 guys at the CA State meet - winning both the open and submasters divisions and setting a bunch of national and state records along the way. Rok is right NONE of those guys wanted to show up and get spanked again (the few who qualified). But, look I am not a mnind reader & don't control anyone I show up and compete against whoever is there - but I also just win regardless - nice how that works!

6.) As to Nationals I was in TREMENDOUS pain form injuries sustained in training. I had done 736 squat and a 650 deadlift a week before and blew my back. I had also done a 475 bench and blew out my elbow & went to the ER 4 weeks before & have the med records to prove it...yet I still competed and kicked ass. I was in HUGE pain and not sure if I could even go and was offered all kinds of stuff (Vicadin, etc.) to help & REFUSED IT all. All I took - 1 Aspirin - that's it, bit my friggin lip like a man & made my lifts like a champion!

Deal with it 3X State Champion, 3X National Champion, Bronze Medalist in the World Championships & multi state and national record holder who looks great, dates hot chicks & is smarter then you with better degrees from a better school.

I have been rehabbing for 6 months and gave up my spot to go to world's in Belgium last year due to the lingering injuries from winning Nationals. Don't tell me I did not earn that win you clowns. You have never done shi@.

Let's see my resume vs yours?
    My education vs yours?
    My looks vs yours?
    My dates vs yours?
    My IQ vs yours?
    My fitness vs yours?
    My Journalistic/media resume/cred vs many on here?
    My threads vs yours?
    My entertainment value vs yours?

ding ding - ref stoppage before it even starts

JDV wins again - this time yes against no real competition

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You didn't answer my question... again. I didn't ask if you were clean. I asked if you've ever used the VERY legal Superdrol. There's a big difference.

9. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Spup, I've never used Superdrol.

Just wanted to get that out there, so at least someone answers you question and does so in a minimum of words.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

That will get my vote for post of the year. Thank you for answering the question in a fashion that didn't involve five minutes of reading, UT. You also made me laugh... a lot.

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

JDV's not one for brevity, huh?

I need a nap after reading one of his posts.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I need an Advil after reading his posts. He can't just answer a simple fucking question. It was yes or no. I didn't ask for any explanation. Just a yes or no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.